Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi All,

This is my first post for my own help, I have replied to other posts with helpful suggestions on different matters. As a static caravan user on a friends farm for about 45 years I managed to do all my own repairs, and even fitted a new leaky roof linner on one van.

Last year (July time )I decided it was time to move on and get a tourer,as most of you will know this is a different world to that of static caravanning and I am having to learn all over again.

My point is "Will a towbar fitted to a Skoda Octavia move to a Ford Mondeo?"

Pop

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Tow bars are made for individual cars. So not a lot of hope.
Thanks cris, thought so, but just checking.The towbar is only about 7 months old on the Skoda and now I have to fork out for a Mondeo towbar.

So this is why i will be hanging onto my new car for longer than the usual 2-3 years.

G

Don't even think about swopping towbars. They are designed to take the stress on a particular vehicle and anything else could be disastrous. Similarly, the electrics are likely to be worn, or corroded and it is false economy not to replace with new ones. Ok, a main dealer will charge around

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Don't even think about swopping towbars. They are designed to take the stress on a particular vehicle and anything else could be disastrous. Similarly, the electrics are likely to be worn, or corroded and it is false economy not to replace with new ones. Ok, a main dealer will charge around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts