Towsure Insignia awning

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having traded in our van for a newer and bigger model, we are now after a new awning. We've previousley had a Bradcot classic which was fantastic, but seeing as we only use the full awning on the main holiday, have decided that we will probably buy a cheaper model that will hopefully do an adequate job. We are looking at an Insignia awning from Towsure which seems to be offering a good awning at a good price, I notice that it is an award winner from practical caravan!. We looked at one in one of their stores and it seems fine for what we want, ie 2 weeks or so per year, not so well made as the bigger brands but good value for the money. Does anyone have any experience of these? Sould I steer clear and buy a second hand 'big brand' one, even though the sizes are perhaps tricky to come across?
Looking forward to your replies
Simon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I think the Insignia won and award in the latest PC magazine - either that or came highly recommended. I have a Dorema full awning which is only used once a year as well on the mian 2 week holiday. Make do at all other times with the porch awning - it's one of those 260 type things - cheap and cheerful.

Could also try this website
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.listadverts/maxprice-/keyword-dorema/orderby-ranking/type-/minprice-/y-15/x-51/searcharea-GB%2CIE/membertype-/subcategoryid-530/startrow-81/maxrows-20/d2f5025e.html

C4F

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
we have a towsure Insignia porch awning and my parents have the full size Insignia awning they are made by pyramid with towsures name on them we are really please with the quality for the money we dont think you can go wrong.Previous to our insignia porch we had a pryamid awning which we used every time we went away (about 7 times a year ) and we had it for 3 years and it was still like new when we sold it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts