Towsure Service

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
Ive had my Milenco mirrors for twenty+ years and decided to replace them as the reflective coating on the rear of the mirrors was showing there age.I ordered a new set of mirrors from towsure on there website and recieved them within seven days,unfortunatley one of the mirrors was cracked,I phoned towsure who sent me another set on overnight which I recieved the next day,which I think is excellent service.

Well done Towsure.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote "Wonder why they chose not to send the original order overnight too?"

Because the purchaser has the option of which delivery he or she wants, overnight,standard 7 day, etc etc .

The standard delivery is

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wonder why they chose not to send the original order overnight too?
A marvellous example of someone looking for fault and error. A shame as this was presumably meant to be a posting about something good! Wherever there's a Tigger there's always an Eyore......

May 21, 2008
Visit site
I'm glad they can get some things right.

I was astounded the other day when I vistited the Halesowen branch. As they only have three branches in the country, I would expect a reasonable level of stock. But what I found there was beyond comprehension. As we are fulltiming at present, we go there and purchase enough loo chemical to last us three months at a time, which amounts to 12 litres of blue and 6 litres of pink flush of their own branded chemical at

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
I'm glad they can get some things right.

I was astounded the other day when I vistited the Halesowen branch. As they only have three branches in the country, I would expect a reasonable level of stock. But what I found there was beyond comprehension. As we are fulltiming at present, we go there and purchase enough loo chemical to last us three months at a time, which amounts to 12 litres of blue and 6 litres of pink flush of their own branded chemical at

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts