Traction control - Hill decent control

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
I have been searching arond on my pc and found this video, it was made in 2002, four vehicals, all arond the same weight, Have a look ...

Freelander-at-ease

G

About 95% of the owners of those cars will only ever have used the cars on the public highway or slippery grass on a camp site.

Most Freelanders built when the video was made will have spent a great deal of their life broken down or at a dealer being fixed, especially compared to the Toyota and the Honda.

Due to reliability the Toyota and Honda will probably still command a better price and be in far better health than most Freelanders.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
About 95% of the owners of those cars will only ever have used the cars on the public highway or slippery grass on a camp site.

Most Freelanders built when the video was made will have spent a great deal of their life broken down or at a dealer being fixed, especially compared to the Toyota and the Honda.

Due to reliability the Toyota and Honda will probably still command a better price and be in far better health than most Freelanders.
euro

Having had a Freelander i totally agree with you, just thought some would like to look at it, seen as it has been sat on my hard drive for years.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts