Travel Insurance

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We found Red Pennant to be pretty good for insurance and breakdown , and even though you may be fully comp in Britain , your only 3rd party abroad unless you tell your insurance company . Happy travels .

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The insurance from both clubs is well run, reliable and you will not get claims turned down for silly reasons. Neither is the cheapest but they are amongst the most reliable and for me that would beat any risk involved in using an alternative. Good insurance is vital so I would stay where you are, some of the cheaper alternatives, in particular, can be very difficult on claims. In life you usually get what you pay for.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree with my (near) namesake. I've always used CC red pennant and am still getting a reasonable rate despite advancing years. I've never made a serious claim but have had them ship out a spare caravan key and a new water pump - both times handled very efficiently and kept me informed as to progress. Talked with someone who had a serious write-off accident (HGV v motorhome) who spoke very highly of the CC service in such a desperate situation. They seem to be aware that many members are not as young as they used to be and do not nit-pick about every last pill that you have to take.

TRENDING THREADS