Travel Tales & Stories

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Could you please consider setting up a forum for menbers of this site to write about there experiences whils travelling. in the form of stories,tales etc. as I am sure they will have many grand tales to tell.

G

A very good idea, however the 'tales' should be informative, not just a verbal version of the 'holiday snaps' routine. I would like info that tells me good places to go, and places to avoid, although I accept personal preference and experience is not necessarily the same to all.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi David - I am pleased that someone other than myself has tales and stories to tell and I would have thought that the site controller would have had the decency to give a reply to my request.

I being near 70 having camped and vanned for about 35 years have lots of stories to tell some hilarious and some serious etc.

Thanks for replying.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Think it has possibilities, particularly

if it follows the lines of david's posting,

Plus some humour, but not

along the lines of previous fools !!!

roger

Oct 13, 2005
Visit site
how about two areas

1) A funny thing happend on the way to.......

this area for all those tales were you manged to lose the handle off of your aqua roll and watched it roll into the site owners car (not me but an uncle of mine)

2) Be Careful of ......

this one for the stories where you discovered things like looking for a gas leak with a candle is not a good idea

if you only want one the great, it would be nice to have a thread of "my trip to ......." type stories.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard - yes thats what I had in mind when starting this topic I would love to hear good, bad, humorous or indifferent stories from folks. How to we capture enough interest for the site management to set up another type of forum.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard - yes thats what I had in mind when starting this topic I would love to hear good, bad, humorous or indifferent stories from folks. How to we capture enough interest for the site management to set up another type of forum.
If there's broad agreement from several people (and it looks good so far) then this seems a good suggestion.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts