Tredegar House CC Site

Dec 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi all, have visited site before but usually during summer. Live about 2 hours away so were thinking about visiting the site next weekend. Is there much to do there in this weather (wet and windy)?? Is it quite sheltered ?? Have only recently noticed that the site is open all year. Has anyone visited recently ???

Many Thanks

Ian

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
We used it this weekend last year- wet and windy. Site is fine and walks in the park excellent. We occupied ourselves with a trip to Cardiff and the seaside. (Just wife and me, and dog, so easy to please.)

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Anyone planning to visit this site (indeed any sites in this particular part of the country)should be aware that it does sit on a rift in space time and all sorts of unpredictable things could happen during your stay. Certainly plenty to do :)

Jun 17, 2007
Visit site
Anyone planning to visit this site (indeed any sites in this particular part of the country)should be aware that it does sit on a rift in space time and all sorts of unpredictable things could happen during your stay. Certainly plenty to do :)
i come from that particular part of the country,its nice site close to m4 and other main routes if you can't be constructive or helpful whats the point of posting that rubbish.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I live in the area it is a nice park, some road noise from motorway. but soon get use to it. Plenty to see Newport for shopping, Cardiff bay, Penarth, Vale of Glam, Porthcawl etcworth a drive to see. If you like adventure, there is the big pit in Bleanavon worth seeing.

regards

Gazza

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
There's always one! Just to clarify that my previous post was a joke and refers to the BBC Two series Torchwood, a Doctor Who spin-off which is based in Cardiff.

Let's all be nice to each other....

TRENDING THREADS