Trevornick

Aug 5, 2007
Visit site
Just spent a week there. Short walk to the beach. If you like golf you'll love the two courses. They've got two 18 hole, 1 is a pitch and putt the other a par 3. Both first class courses

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Agreed - the golf courses are virtually within the site. There are also lots of other attractions there, like fishing lakes, football pitch, swimming pool and a funfair. It's a large busy site, and somewhat exposed to the winds - but a great family site.

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
i've stayed there as a kid (15-20 years ago) for abou 5-6 years on the run. EXCELLENT site. i actually spent 2 whole weeks on the site fishing, never even walked to the beach....!

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
We liked this site too, very good for families although entertainment was a little weak.

I am not sure about the short walk to the beach, I did walk out past the golf course and down to the headland at the r/h side of the beach and back up the main road. I also walked down and over the dunes and would not really describe any of these routes as short and would say that anyone with walking difficulties should avoid them, even if the two non road routes were very pleasant (particularly the one past the top of the golf course).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts