Trewan Hall

Jul 1, 2007
Visit site
We are booked into this C+C club site in Cornwall in July. Its been a long time since we've been to Cornwall and I after any tips about the area. Any advice on reasonable places to eat, best beaches (not busy - do they exist?, nice places to visit, places to aviod etc.

Any advice, both good and bad would greatly appriciated.

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hello carl z

Where in Cornwall are you going?

Our favourite beach is at Perranporth.

There is a pub you can park on the car park, there is a charge but if you go in after you've been on the beach and have a drink or a meal,which is good, they knock the price of the parking off.

I cant remember the name of the pub. If it comes to me i'll let you know.

There is a site near Newquay called Hendra if yu are near there the pool is open to the public its very good worth a visit. We stayed at Hendra a few years ago its expensive but very nice. Have a look round if you go to the pool.

Will

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI Carl

We used to stay at Trewan Hall when kids were younger, good site, most pitches are sloping so you will need chocks under wheels,we used to go to Porthcothan Bay, beach between Mawgan Porth and Padstow, large car park opposite, also Mawgan Porth is big beach not that quiet but plenty of space, you are well placed for Newquay if you want more action,with loads of food places etc, also near your site used to be a theme park, and there is a birds of prey centre, and animal farm near Wadebridge,hope you get good weather.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts