Truma 230v Heating

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi we have a Bailey Senator California 2010 model with Truma warm air heating system. We usually only use the fire on electric output (heating only coming from fire itself) it has always worked fine but suddenly stopped and will only work using gas. The lights are at the switch and the fan is working so not down to a fuse. Does anyone know if there could be anything other then the element that could have gone. We have given the inside a clean.

Thanks Annie

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Some models have a reset button. Its usually on the rear side of the unit. For example, that last one I had like that was in the base of a wardrobe unit. It entailed lifting out the wardrobe floor and facing the unit, from there it was to the right hand side.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Annie.
Is it no heat on 500/1000/ 2000 watts?
Are you able to check 230v power is going into the elements?
My Senator is same age as yours. I had the same problem last year. It was the two TODs. Thermal Overload Devices .One cuts in and out the other overloads and never turns back on.
They are just over a fiver each. The are situate at the very rear of the heater. In the Wyoming the fire had to come out.
The TODs were both burnt out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts