Truma 3002 thermostat / temperature sensor

Jul 22, 2018
Visit site
Hi Folks
Having the usual issues with the ultraheat, not coming on/only coming on on 500.
Going to get the relays on the pcb replaced but want to change the thermostats temperature sensors as well so everythings done.
i class myself competent enough to remove the gas fire to get at them and put it back in with a new flue seal.
I`ve seen people on posts on other forums saying you can pick these up for about a fiver each, i can only find them for nearer to £30 the pair on ebay. I`m taking these are not unique to Truma and can be picked up from electronics suppliers, would anyone have a link to find them ?
Cheers

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The two Thermal overload Devices sit at the back of the unit , Depending where in the caravan your heater is fitted determines whether full removal is necessary. Mine had to come out One of the Tod’s is an overheat reset unit , the other reaches a higher temperature and fails permanently . Today they are £20 each. Gone up a lot, only use genuine Truma parts. Assume you have done continuity tests on all three settings. Well done replacing the exhaust gasket . A critical safety part

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts