Truma combi plus upgrade

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Does anybody have any information about the upgrade that can be carried out on the truma 4e boiler, I have a 2012 coachman vip 520/4 I've been told that this boiler was upgraded in 2013 by fitting a new pcb.
I have been having issues every now and again with the water not being hot after returning to the caravan after a day out, I contacted truma and got some information from there technical department saying that an upgrade can be carried out by replacing the pcb with an upgraded one and also fitting the cp plus i-net control panel cost of parts approx £450.00 plus labour costs for fitting.
What I want to find out is will it be worth doing and should I see a difference with the hot water control after fitting
Sorry about the long winded message but it's the only way to explain the problem.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Joiner8, welcome, I have a CM 560/4 2013 and every now and again, (once every maybe third trip out) I have a similar problem, but not enough to warrant paying out that much money on a new PCB, I have found after a a few day operation everything sorts itself out. Normally it happens when I have been playing with the timers on the unit. Think its best to leave it on winter mode , water 60c and adjust the heating as you want it.
Hutch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts