Truma Gas Fire S3002

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Can any one help me with how to replace the manual piezo switch on a Truma gas fire. I’ve managed to remove the current one as I had no ignition and have bought a new one but not sure of connections ? Thanks

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you have the round push button type there are two connections, one a tab on the side, the other in the centre of the base .
The side tab is connected to the earth point on the fire, the centre pin is connected to the insulated wire to the burner electrode.

Note for the future: When taking wiring off any item, take a photo or two of how it is before dismantling !!!!!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Damian-Moderator said:
If you have the round push button type there are two connections, one a tab on the side, the other in the centre of the base .
The side tab is connected to the earth point on the fire, the centre pin is connected to the insulated wire to the burner electrode.

Note for the future: When taking wiring off any item, take a photo or two of how it is before dismantling !!!!!

Good idea,
But Damian, it takes two weeks to get the photos back from Boots the Chemists.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So take the photo 2 weeks before doing the job :p

Or use one of these new fangled things called mobile phones with cameras ,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever they are !!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Damian-Moderator said:
So take the photo 2 weeks before doing the job :p

Or use one of these new fangled things called mobile phones with cameras ,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever they are !!

:p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts