truma heater

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
having trouble with heater cutting out like a thermostat problem as it won,t come back on till the van has cooled down.

have been told thermostat is in wrong place, in wardrobe above heater. it,s on a lunar lexon eb and told it,s a common fault.

has anyone done the job of moving one. some tips if anyone has

cheers

May 7, 2005
Visit site
I,ve had the same problem with the heater when on electric on my 2005 ace award tristar.Every time you changed a setting,or put the blow air on,the heater would go off and stay off for hours,so we then had to run on gas.After returning van to dealers at great inconvenience on 3 occasoins the seem to have finally solved the problem,the've fitted a remote sensor.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave

look on page two in equipment and access !! (heating in van-cant get it to work)

I have posted on the trouble I had and the cure!!

Must be a lunar problem, but yes you will most likely need a remote sensor!

Tina x

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
We had the same problem with our Cs and then with the 640. As the caravans at the time were in the warranty, I got the dealer to sort out the problem. It took a bit of doing to get it operating correctly in the 640. Make sure the remote sensor is near floor level and nowhere near a blower. Ours is mounted near the door.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts