Truma Mover Problems

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
I have a Truma Mover TE for my twin axle van about 7 years old, ( the mover , not the van) I tried it today and the remote handset would not stop pulsing. I reset the synchronisation on the electronic control unit with radio remote handset and it then seemed to work as it stopped pulsing after a few seconds and the green light was on the handset constantly.
When I tried to set the rollers on, it would not function , nor would the rollers moved forward or back on command. The van battery is fully charged and the batteries in the handset are new, I used WD 40 in the safety plug, so it is not that, that is causing the problem.
I would appreciate anyone's feedback on this, as I really can't be without a mover.
Many thanks
Bill

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi Bill.
Ive got the Truma SE (auto model for the single axle)and I had similar problems to you.
Unfortunatly,after having it checked over at a dealers,had to fork out for a new remote......£105 if I remember correctly......ouch
smiley-frown.gif

Has worked perfectly ever since though.
Good luck with yours
Adrian

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Adrian, Thanks for your response. It is now sorted. I spoke to the service people at Truma recounting the facts and after a discussion about well charged battery and the amperage necessary to get the mover started. He suggested that I check all the connections . I tightened the battery connections, one loose and tightend two connections next the control panel. Bingo all systems go. What a relief.
Regards Bill

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Adrian, Thanks for your response. It is now sorted. I spoke to the service people at Truma recounting the facts and after a discussion about well charged battery and the amperage necessary to get the mover started. He suggested that I check all the connections . I tightened the battery connections, one loose and tightend two connections next the control panel. Bingo all systems go. What a relief.
Regards Bill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts