Truma pump

Apr 19, 2023
Visit site
Hi, my truma pump in the aquarol is running constantly, even when no tap is open. It's not pumping water unless you turn a tap on. No sign of any leaks. Has it had it? Eighteen months old.

Tried turning everything off and on several times.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi, my truma pump in the aquarol is running constantly, even when no tap is open. It's not pumping water unless you turn a tap on. No sign of any leaks. Has it had it? Eighteen months old.

Tried turning everything off and on several times.
Sounds like an air leak in the system. Start with changing the O rings on the water inlet socket.

Oct 19, 2023
Visit site
Assuming it's a pressurised system (as opposed to microswitchs on the taps), have you tried adjusting the pressure switch? Are you running from EHU or battery? On battery, the switch may need adjusting as the battery voltage drops.

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Assuming it's a pressurised system (as opposed to microswitchs on the taps), have you tried adjusting the pressure switch? Are you running from EHU or battery? On battery, the switch may need adjusting as the battery voltage drops.
Wouldn’t a lower voltage result in less action from the pump🤔

Apr 19, 2023
Visit site
First thanks for all your ideas. We are on EHU so I don't think it related to pressure. Decided to go and buy a new one. My thinking being it's not bad to have a spare. New one seems fine. I did find with old one I sometimes had to give it a little shake to get it working. Hopefully it was just a duff.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We had constantly issues with our Truma and eventually replaced it with the Whale version of the same pump. No m ore issues.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts