Truma ultra flow inline filter

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
We have a 2016 Bessacarr cameo 495 and as there does not seem to be a technical manual for this van can anyone tell me where I find the inline water filter please?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
If it’s like this one it is on the side of your caravan as part of the water inlet.
Ignore the price there are cheaper ones online.

I am not familiar with the Truma one, but is it possible for it to operate without the filter? On our Whale system we had the filter removed before we even took delivery as an unnecessary item that needs to be replaced every couple of months.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I am not familiar with the Truma one, but is it possible for it to operate without the filter? On our Whale system we had the filter removed before we even took delivery as an unnecessary item that needs to be replaced every couple of months.
I removed inline filters that were located under the sink in the cold water supply to the sink tap. I would retain it until it became time to change but from memory they lasted longer than two months. But given site supplies in Britain and Europe are good quality I felt the filters were unnecessary and an unwanted expense. If the taste of water was not to anyone’s liking buy bottled or get a filter jug. But we never bothered with either.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts