Truma Ultraflo pump, Replacment

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Whilst away last week, my Truma Ultraflo pump, decided to give up the ghost, I have a spare one so no problems, except I can't see on Trumas website about getting just a new pump. Looking at the websites it appears to be a 19 ltr/min 1.2 bar pump. I did notice that Whale do a high flow pump that fits the Truma fitment, but puts out 1.4 bar. The closest pump I can see is a comet at 1.1 bar , would I damage the system using 1.4 bar.
Answers please folks,

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd be interesting how you find the replacement. Our pump runs for 11 secs or more after switching off the taps. The last one switched off much sooner. I suspect the pressure switches, non-adjustable vary.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
https://www.truma.com/uk/en/water-systems/ultraflow-surge-damper.php
Hi, Waffler, the pump wouldn't run when we first pitched up, so I changed to the spare pump, that run fine for most of the day, then at end of the day it would not shut off when the taps were shut, So just turned the isolator switch off, in the morning it was the same. I changed the pump for my other and it ran fine, swopped it back and still would not shut off. Looked at the impeller and it looked worn on the end. So suspect the pump not getting up to pressure. I believe the surge damper has an electronic memory, which remembers max pressure of the pump, and if you remove the power from the Surge damper you clear the memory, but didn-t find that out until I got home, and Trumas website doesnt give a lot of info.
I will let you know, but it it oill not be for a week or so.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts