Truma ultraflow pick up pipe

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi All I have a swift conqueror 570 with a on board water tank,I have a truma pistol type connector for the water pick up can I get a whale connection alternative? But it don't need a pump on the end of the pipe

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi All I have a swift conqueror 570 with a on board water tank,I have a truma pistol type connector for the water pick up can I get a whale connection alternative? But it don't need a pump on the end of the pipe
I have the complete unit for sale on Preloved if you are interested. I am unsure if I have it advertised on the For sale forum? It is almost new as bought it just before we changed caravans so hardly used. New caravan takes the Whale connection.

Whale Truma pump.jpg

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I have the complete unit for sale on Preloved if you are interested. I am unsure if I have it advertised on the For sale forum? It is almost new as bought it just before we changed caravans so hardly used. New caravan takes the Whale connection.

View attachment 3248
Thanks for your reply unfortunately I don't need the pump on the end just a plain pipe and filter

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Go to Amazon uk. search for Whale Utraflow and pictures come up, scroll down and the one without a pump appears, about £18, company is Xtreme Auto and it is described as caravan ultraflow inlet hose assembly

Last edited:
Reactions: RogerL
Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Go to Amazon uk. search for Whale Utraflow and pictures come up, scroll down and the one without a pump appears, about £18, company is Xtreme Auto and it is described as caravan ultraflow inlet hose assembly
I have seen that one but it's a truma one I want a whale connector....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There are two things that occurs to me. Firstly the normal submersible pumps don't offer a lot of resistance to having water dragged through them by an inboard pump, so strictly you do not need to remove the pump. However you might want to disconnect the sub pumps wires so it does not run.

And secondly if you really do not need the pump, why not just remove it from the assembly you already have? You could remove the pump and hose and replace the hose with a piece of food grade hose to retain the pump should you ever need it.

You might need to add some weight to the end of the hose to make sure it sinks.

TRENDING THREADS