Try finding a site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Few days in South Wales in February I thought. Checked out the Camping and Caravan and Caravan Club websites - no sites open. Both these make it easy to find sites open in the winter. Tried 'sitefinder'. Here you have to click on the information button for details of the sites. Still, a couple stated 'open all year'. So called to book. 'Oh no, we don't open until April'. 'It says on sitefinder you are open all year'. 'Does it'. A number of other sites that I visited had no search facilities. Come on now, it is not difficult to do, so give the consumers an easier life - and please make sure the information is accurate.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Riverside Caravan Park just off junction 45 M4 motorway in Morriston, Swansea. I am pretty certain they are open all year. Very easy access of motorway but site is located in close to a residential/commercial area. Excellent caravan accessory store close at hand though - ABC Caravan & Camping on the Enterprise Zone at Llansamlet before reaching Asda store. Good luck with your quest and enjoy the break if you find a site.

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
i dont know what part of wales you are interested in but i would say pencelli. or brynich caravan park. both with in a few miles of each other near brecon. fabulous area and lovely views. excellent award winning sites . i think these two site are the best in wales. have a look at their webb sites. brecon has a lot to offer. an interesting museum an excellent liesure centre with bowling. ten pin and the other. swimming pool ect. cycling is good along the canal and cycle routes walking everywhere. i dont think you will be disappointed in this part of wales.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts