Try leaving a post that offends no one!

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
I came here from another forum purely because this place seems to be made up of members that don't have an "agenda" to dig at others. Quite often the typed word can be taken several ways but from what I have seen, everyone without exception seems to be quite easy-going. Elsewhere some forums seem to have a handful of members who simply seem to exist to have a dig/nit-pick at others.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
I came here from another forum purely because this place seems to be made up of members that don't have an "agenda" to dig at others. Quite often the typed word can be taken several ways but from what I have seen, everyone without exception seems to be quite easy-going. Elsewhere some forums seem to have a handful of members who simply seem to exist to have a dig/nit-pick at others.
That's not a MH forum by any chance is it? I used to post regularly on one, but there were a couple of individuals who simply refused to accept that any opinion, other than theirs of course, was totally wrong,

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
No, CT. I was a prolific poster for a few years but left and got my account deleted. Ventured back recently as the venomous few left but I no longer feed the trolls when they surface!

Reactions: Buckman
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
It is true, that it is hard NOT to attack someone's opinion when you know they are clearly wrong and will not accept that, thankfully most of us know, we can be wrong and will accept it. I just hope new caravanners and members to the forum, enjoy the forum and some of the jolly banter between us all.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I be promise not to mention nose loads, weights, static and dynamic loads. Any diy with electricity 12v or 230v. DIY gas is taboo. EV anxiety range or any green issues Best stick to simple caravanning which has served me well for 46 years and of course the great number of friends we have made along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: Parksy and Buckman
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Current messaging etiquette is no full stop after the end of a sentence.
My grandkids offered that gem
When I was at university in the early '20s I was astounded at the standard of spelling and grammar and that was before phones became the in thing for kids i.e whether instead of weather. I know that my grammar may not be the best but certain better than the students who were supposed have passed English at A level!

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
When I was at university in the early '20s I was astounded at the standard of spelling and grammar and that was before phones became the in thing for kids i.e whether instead of weather. I know that my grammar may not be the best but certain better than the students who were supposed have passed English at A level!
It always helps to re-read before posting I suggest. ;)

Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts