Twin axle noseweight

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Priceless Sproket'
smiley-kiss.gif

For your sheer ingenuity and many good laughs, as King of the Woosie Round Table I propose you should be considered for membership of our august body. I know you have enjoyed all our trivia and indeed been a great animated contributor.
Subject to be seconded are you happy to be called Sir Sproket?

Come on you Woosie Knights & Ladies , second the Knight to be.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Priceless Sproket'
smiley-kiss.gif

For your sheer ingenuity and many good laughs, as King of the Woosie Round Table I propose you should be considered for membership of our august body. I know you have enjoyed all our trivia and indeed been a great animated contributor.

Whoooo !!! Whoooo !!! from a
Jester.gif
to a Sir

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Surfer

I am sorry if you can't see the logic and the sense in answers and descriptions several of us have given. We have gone extreme lengths to try and explain the dynamics of TA nose weight, and why it is so important to measure it at ride height based on physical facts and the regulations. Despite posing the original question, you choose to ignore the advice that has been given - That is your prerogative.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sproket said:
Dustydog said:
Priceless Sproket'
smiley-kiss.gif

Whoooo !!! Whoooo !!! from a
Jester.gif
to a Sir
Aha ha
A Court Jester .
Just what we need. Could he be Sir Sproket Jester or something similar???
COME ON YOU SECONDER
smiley-yell.gif

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Moderators Edit:
This post was removed because of a spiteful personal comment.
The topic has run it's course and is now adding nothing of any value to the forum. Protagonists will have to agree to disagree because this topic is now locked.
Parksy
(Moderator)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts