Twin Dinette

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi can anyone help,Im looking for a twin dinette 6 berth that makes up to four bunks at the back. I know that Compass 636 have this layout, but can anyone tell me of any other makes that have the same layout?Then I can search the internet!

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Lunar are launching this very type of model at the Birmingham show next month - front diner makes into a double and second diner at rear has 2 6' singles with cantelever bunks over the top. Comes with separate shower cubicle within mid-ship bathroom. Advertising says MTPLM of under 1500kg.

It is advertised in one of the January caravan mags (can't recall which one as I get most of them).

It is on the Lunar website, but no details as to price but will fall within their Quasar range - also on a single axel.

Apr 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi

The model Karina is talking about is the Lunar Quasar 556. It is advertised in the February edition of the Camping & Caravan Club Magazine. Lunar says it will weigh less than 1500kg. But there are no prices with the advert.

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
We just bought an Elddis Crusader Superstorm for this exact layout. This was after looking at the coachman and bailey equivalents.

Good luck in your search.

TRENDING THREADS