Twin tub washing machine

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
My wife is looking at a washing machine as we have 3 small boys. I have seen a twin tub in the Towsure catalogue and wonder if anyone has used this or any machine. Does anyone have any comments? Many thanks. Paul

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
we have 3 small children, we use the washing machines and tumble drier on cc sites, on short weekends away, we bring the washing home to do, this works well for us.

Annette

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Annette the cc and ccc sites have excellent facilities but we have been staying at smaller sites recently where there are no facilities other than water and electricity. A washing machine that worked would mean we could stay on these sites for more than a few days.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Get your wife a large tub and washboard and save yourself some cash ............ just because your on holiday doesn't mean her in doors should be neglecting her duties

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Get your wife a large tub and washboard and save yourself some cash ............ just because your on holiday doesn't mean her in doors should be neglecting her duties
Oh Boy either you are extremely brave or stupid . I don't think most guys would dare make a remark like that . I suggest you sleep with one eye open from now on .

As the old saying nearly goes ,"you have more guts than I Gunga Din "

Tony

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh Boy either you are extremely brave or stupid . I don't think most guys would dare make a remark like that . I suggest you sleep with one eye open from now on .

As the old saying nearly goes ,"you have more guts than I Gunga Din "

Tony
Women have small feet so that they can get close to the tub and washboard ............. why do you think they are short? so that they can pick up smelly socks and undies from the bedroom floor easier than men

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Annette the cc and ccc sites have excellent facilities but we have been staying at smaller sites recently where there are no facilities other than water and electricity. A washing machine that worked would mean we could stay on these sites for more than a few days.
sorry I have never used the washing machine in the towsure catalogue. I do wash some small things by hand and hope for dry weather. i also try to take clothes that are quick to dry. If there are no laundry facilities on site, is there a local laundrette near by, my local laundrette will wash and dry clothes for a small fee, i take duvets and sleeping bags there , I have seen baskets of other washing. To find out if there is one local to the site you are stopping on, why not try searching on the internet on eg yell.com

Hope this helps

Annette

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Where would you dump all the waster water as we are talking about 50 litres or mmore of waste water from a washing machine. Also you may have aweight problem as you can never entirely empty a washing machine. Cheaper to buy extra clothes for the kids

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Where would you dump all the waster water as we are talking about 50 litres or mmore of waste water from a washing machine. Also you may have aweight problem as you can never entirely empty a washing machine. Cheaper to buy extra clothes for the kids
The maximum amount of water this takes is 18 litres. When I did a wash, I only used about half of this. It is no different to the amount of water that would drain away if you used the caravan shower. Less even.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts