two close for comfort

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
is it me or do some people not know what personal space is

while away on a very nice site in the lakes we were parked to a caravan that was permanently sited with a full awning fitted,then with grass dividing us to them

the older couple that owned it went and a family turned up,i think there daughter,got set up and pulled out chairs and table and placed them about a mill from the our van.

now we could here every word they were saying and iam sure they could here us

caravaning is all about live and let live and enjoying your space but not in next doors van when not invited

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
most sites have a minimum distance between vans 10 mtrs or so but does not include awnings barbecues table and chairs ect

my advice is put it down to experience and next time avoid parking next to a permenant resident they tend to think they own the place and treat proper tourers as visitors

or you could buy 1/2 a dozen beach wind breaks and fence them out of your space

on second thoughts forget I said that (sore point?)

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
most sites have a minimum distance between vans 10 mtrs or so but does not include awnings barbecues table and chairs ect

my advice is put it down to experience and next time avoid parking next to a permenant resident they tend to think they own the place and treat proper tourers as visitors

or you could buy 1/2 a dozen beach wind breaks and fence them out of your space

on second thoughts forget I said that (sore point?)
It's actually 6 metres, not 10!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do they do windbreaks less than 1mm thick

But seriously it is annoying

Its the empty car park syndrome

If you park on an empty carpark you can be sure that someone will be so close when you get back that you can't open a door !!

And who paints those arrows ---they always point at me !!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts