Tyre Pressures

Aug 14, 2006
Visit site
I had to pump up my tyres so my mover would work properly, i read my hand book and the recommened pressure is 60psi. I will have to renew my tyres soon what kind of tyres should i buy to comply with such a high pressure. ps my caravan is an Elddis Avante 534 (2004) on the original tyres.

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi If you check out this web site carfully It will give you most of the info you need .get all the info from your tyres & MTPLM of your van you will need the tyre size & rating, but if you are running on the originals why not replace them with the same tyre??

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi If you check out this web site carfully It will give you most of the info you need .get all the info from your tyres & MTPLM of your van you will need the tyre size & rating, but if you are running on the originals why not replace them with the same tyre??

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
sorry forgot to add the link http://www.tyresafe.org/data/files/caravan%2008.pdf

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts