Used Caravans

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi All
Just discovered this forum and I was hoping someone could help. We are considering purchasing a 2 berth caravan but it needs to be under the 1225kg MTPLM limit and I was wondering if there is database or such like that can tell me which manufacture and model falls under this range.
Many thanks in advance.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
If you have a look on here at the various two berth model layouts, you will have to click on the type of layout you like, then look at the van & see what the MTPLM is....
I have seen a few below the MTPLM that you are looking for........
Good luck in your search
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday I was looking at a row of two berths within that sort of weight bracket, just because the girls wanted to look at some older "cute little vans" they marked and graded on what they thought. The vans ranged from a 2007 Bailey down to a 2000 Elddis. We were all in agreement that the one that was nicest and best cared for was the older and cheaper elddis, nothing inbetween matched it for condition and appearance. Good luck in your hunt and remember the usual age is less important than a loved well cared for van with a full service history.

I just bought a couple of alluminium levellers by the way as no chance of changing the van before next year!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts