Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Please be assured that the Company goes from strength to strength and we are increasing production to meet demand. Our new innovations of under floor heating and wireless mobile internet working have been a great success.

I trust this sets the records straight please give me a call at Vanmaster so you can have an opportunity to discuss this with me personally.

Kind regards

Ian Thompson

Managing Director

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Please be assured that the Company goes from strength to strength and we are increasing production to meet demand. Our new innovations of under floor heating and wireless mobile internet working have been a great success.

I trust this sets the records straight please give me a call at Vanmaster so you can have an opportunity to discuss this with me personally.

Kind regards

Ian Thompson

Managing Director
HiIan,Thanks for your response, while on Google looking for Vanmasters for sale I came across, "Vanmaster join Fleetwood &Avondale in administration" on Caravantalk,something to do

with sub contractors that supply shower plasics folding, causing cash flow problems.This was posted on Feb 2009,I am

so pleased there are no problems as Vanmaster is our dream Van.

Rob Lynne &Woofers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts