VAT free shopping in France

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
:) Hello all

another question I have been looking up the rules for purchases in France.

copied some info below

How do I reclaim VAT wine in France?

You must get your VAT refund forms stamped by customs before leaving France – this is typically done by customs officials at the airport, port, or train station. Alternatively, validate your VAT refund forms at an electronic PABLO kiosk (available at some airports and Eurotunnel stations) by scanning the barcode

Has any one done this please, who can give me some pointers

thank you

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Why not just use your duty free allowance (24 bottles of wine per person) buying from a hyper market or vineyard. Then when you’ve almost drank it all see which UK supermarket is doing 25% off fir six or more bottles. Waitrose just finished theirs.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
:) Hello all

another question I have been looking up the rules for purchases in France.

copied some info below

How do I reclaim VAT wine in France?

You must get your VAT refund forms stamped by customs before leaving France – this is typically done by customs officials at the airport, port, or train station. Alternatively, validate your VAT refund forms at an electronic PABLO kiosk (available at some airports and Eurotunnel stations) by scanning the barcode

Has any one done this please, who can give me some pointers

thank you

As I understand it, either the salesperson has to issue a tax refund form or you need to use an app of one of the certified tax refund operators at the time of purchase. With that in hand you have to go to one of the PABLO kiosks upon your departure from France.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts