"Velcro" like fixing

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone remember were I can get some of that really strong velcro like fixing that was posted about on this forum some time ago, its like velcro but it locks into its self you dont need 2 types ie hook and loop

Baza

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi Grandadbaza

I can't tell you where to get it from but I think the stuff you are referring to is made by 3M. You may find that a local industrial adhesive tape company my have it.

JohnM

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi Grandadbaza

I can't tell you where to get it from but I think the stuff you are referring to is made by 3M. You may find that a local industrial adhesive tape company my have it.

JohnM
Dont think it was 3M ,seem to think it was a small new company, because they came on this forum and offered free samples to anyone who sent an email with there address, I bought futher supply afterwards ,but I need some more ,but being old I have forgot there details

Baza

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Baza ..... good job I scrollled down I was just about to send the link and you have found it.

Did the Sorento go ok ?

Glad to see you havnt deserted us the forum

Cheers ... Sir Roger

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Baza ..... good job I scrollled down I was just about to send the link and you have found it.

Did the Sorento go ok ?

Glad to see you havnt deserted us the forum

Cheers ... Sir Roger
Hi Sir Roger, been caravannning for over 30 years ,its hard to let go ,even if I now have a motorhome!!, yep Sorento sold and gone ,got the money I wanted for itas well ,thanks for asking

Baza

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts