Ventura Awnings

Aug 11, 2005
Visit site
I've just brought the Ventura Atlantic. Not used it on the van yet but the quality certainly looks good, Isabella quality at half the price? even some of the included accessories came in Isabella packaging confirming the fact its from the same manufacturer.

Ring round for the best price I got mine (1000 size) at

Aug 11, 2005
Visit site
Bought a Ventura Atlantic a month or two back. Have'nt had it on the van yet but it seems fine in the box. Zips look good and poles are joined together, which we like. We went for the optional Zinox frame which is very light. Not recommended for winter touring apparently as roof material brittle below zero degrees

Aug 11, 2005
Visit site
Bought a Ventura Atlantic a month or two back. Have'nt had it on the van yet but it seems fine in the box. Zips look good and poles are joined together, which we like. We went for the optional Zinox frame which is very light. Not recommended for winter touring apparently as roof material brittle below zero degrees

Aug 11, 2005
Visit site

Aug 11, 2005
Visit site
Iasabella are very poor quality now that production is based in Bangladesh. We had to have our Borg President replaced after only 2 months stored in the shed.

The NR we have now is far superior. UK quality prevails!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts