vip lounge norfolk line

G

If I remember correctly, it is an area on one of the deacks similar to an airport lounge. Soft seats and magazines and coffee and snacks. Not much else.

However, the crossing time is only about 90 minutes and by the time we had 'feasted' in the 'greasy spoon' restaurant with breakfast the journey time had more or less passed. The 'greasy spoon' comment is tongue in cheek by the way.

It is up to you

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
I see 'children' are defines as 8 years of age.

I am just about to book this. How do I get the half price through the caravan club? Do I have to phone?

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Ian

I don't know where you found you can pay for your half price exec lounge of Norfolk Line. You can probably consider for a while longer as we have been offered this offer as quote "Caravan Club members" at the N Line check-in.

I must admit that I forgo this pleasure for several reasons.

(1) I really like getting a seat in the forward lounge/restaurant right next to the big windows overlooking the bows of the ship. I always exit the car as quick as poss and rush for a window seat

(2) As we tend to book early morning crossings both ways and cut our arrival times to the bone we don't have much time for cooking in the 'van prior to boarding

(3) Eating my "full-English" in my window seat in the restaurant, see (1) above, is an excellent start and end to our hols. Well at least that's my excuse to my wife

I do sympathise with the cost for a family although we are now only 2 for many years we were 7!! 5 kids 2 years between each. That's how we got into camping in the first place - all we could afford!! LOL.

Regards

Tim

=====

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts