virginia lakes

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
In the blue range mountains of Virginia, blimey Forest they have told you fibs it's in America not Cambridge
smiley-laughing.gif

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
gaga with my crapp spelling it could have been a bit rude and i would have been banished from forum land for ever like laural and hardy should have been before that dreadfull record .

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
gaga with my crapp spelling it could have been a bit rude and i would have been banished from forum land for ever like laural and hardy should have been before that dreadfull record .

That's another fine mess--------------Oh shut up Kev.
Forest Glade for you next week Forest G, enjoy yourself and don't miss us toooooo much!!!!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
yes i will be putting the red crock to the floor broooom brooom. dont be coming up my van when im out getting spares for the gaga van.

Dont you mean putting the red crock THROUGH the floor so as to peddle up hill, Flintstone style.
I'm going to sneak in and let down your tyre on the front of your Robin Reliant.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
got a problem with reliant carnt get wheel clamp on front wheel had a puncture on it on the way so put spare wheel on that was flat so used the wheel of the waste hog per rfect .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts