Voting - Gordon Brown is after euro

May 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Somebody makes a decision, good or bad, and the rest of us then strive to make it work. ( A bad idea that works is better than a good idea that doesn't)

Changing from

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
well since its upto the prime minister then us scottish peeps will get the euro first.we'll complain ,strike,demonstrate then accept it.

but atleast the peeps south of the border can truely quote "we don't take that money here."do we?then run around the shop asking everybody and their granny if it's even real. oh sorry ,thats what happened to me 2 years ago on holiday in cornwall.they even asked me if scotland was part of the uk.i told her of course it is .but guess what? she had to ask the manager.

i could not believe it ,i spent the first 4 years of my life in penzance and the other 33 in scotland so does that give me duel nationality? (fathers cornish mothers scottish)

if we did go to the euro it may bring the costs in europe down so a pint does not cost

May 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

What about Bewick? Are members of the EU to be at war with each other?

The end of some conflict was proclaimed in London (Bewick was in Scotland). The official then galloped North, and made the same proclamation in Scotland (By that time, Bewick was part of England). Shades of "Passport to Pimlico".

It would be interesting if Bewick was the only place to retain stirling.

TRENDING THREADS