VULCAN ARMS, SIZEWELL

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi

Has anyone been to Vulcan Arms CL @ Sizewell, we have just booked there but can only find one image of it and can't really see what the site is like, got small kids and worried about being near to the road/fenced off.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Karen

It sometimes helps if you can find the site on Google Earth or Multimap, go to the birds eye view and zoom in to study the site and it's surrounding area.

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
The Vulcan Arms is in Sizewell, just opposite the entrance to the power station. The pub is very nice if a little pricey, and usually very quiet. Beyond the pub the road comes to a dead end at the seafront car park, about 100 yards further on. The CL is entered through the roadside pub car park which holds about 10 cars, alongside the road but raised up about 10 foot above , and fenced off with bushes. It's not suitable for a childrens play area.

We have stayed there twice and like the location. The shingle beach and the land behind is great for walking, playing ball games, but there isn't any sand !!!

I go there because it's within easy distance of Minsmere RSPB.

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
Thankyou Riocha,

I was looking for a local site to take my grandaughter this weekend,I think I will try Dunwich instead,if it hasnt fallen into the sea yet.

Allen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts