Wall attachments

Oct 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi, hope you can help me. I have a new Swift holiday home and have just moved in. To make it more like home, I would like to put some small pictures on the wall and wondered what was the best way and product to do this. I have also got a tallish shoe rack, which for safety reasons, I feel should be attached to the interior wall to stop it falling over. Anyone have a suggestion on that too please..
thanks Val

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi, hope you can help me. I have a new Swift holiday home and have just moved in. To make it more like home, I would like to put some small pictures on the wall and wondered what was the best way and product to do this. I have also got a tallish shoe rack, which for safety reasons, I feel should be attached to the interior wall to stop it falling over. Anyone have a suggestion on that too please..
thanks Val
May be best to ask other residents on the park what they do as the damage may be permanent i.e. holes?

Reactions: Dustydog
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I am slowly meeting people, but as yet all the answers are varied.. Most negative tbf.
Probably the same reasons why people don't have pictures in their caravans. If you use sticky pads, the risk is that when removing the pads, it rips the veneer on the wall. Best to have free standing pictures.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Unfortunately a solution will have to take into account the materials used in the construction of your caravan, and where and what type of material has been used to add stiffness to the caravan walls.

We are hampered to some extent by the fact this forum is mainly used by touring caravan owners, and we don't have much experience with static or holiday home type caravans which may well use different construction techniques. May I suggest you post a question to the caravan manufacturer about using wall piercing fixings.

You might find more focused help with google search of these websites and forums

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts