Wanted Hand Book For 1990 Lunar Delta 500-2 Twin axel.

Aug 7, 2005
Visit site
We are looking for a hand book or photo copy of one, for our recently purchased 1990 Lunar Delta 500-2 twin axle.We would be happy to pay fair price copy cost & post etc

Aug 8, 2005
Visit site
Eddie,

I have a Lunar Delta 500-2 and had the same problem myself. I got a photocopy of the handbook direct from Lunar for a small cost.The book itself is only a few pages with not a lot of detail.If you have any problems with Lunar let me know and I'll send you a copy of mine.

Regards,

Bob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Eddie & Robert, we've had 2 Lunar Deltas - both twin axle 560/5's in 1988 & 1992. I don't have any handbooks for them, but if you need any advice or have anything you're not sure about, let me know and i'll try to help. Enjoy your vans

Aug 7, 2005
Visit site
Robert Thanks for your reply. I tried Lunar in March and was told they did not Keep copies of handbooks of models out of production.Iwould very like a copy of yours. I would like to also know the Tyre psi, the size is 145x12. My email is e.m.frost@talk21.com

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Robert Thanks for your reply. I tried Lunar in March and was told they did not Keep copies of handbooks of models out of production.Iwould very like a copy of yours. I would like to also know the Tyre psi, the size is 145x12. My email is e.m.frost@talk21.com
Strange how you never seem to get any handbooks or service histories when you buy second hand... at least I have'nt anyway.

The problem with hand books is that they are expensive to produce for a limited number of caravans made.Every year there are new subtle changes to try and get you to buy a new van and those are covered in the individual product brochure ie fridge, cooker , cassette loo etc. The actual handbook contains very little really usefull information.It would be a good idea if the type of tyres and the correct pressure was posted in the van some where, ie inside the battery box or cassette loo compartment. I find this invaluable on my VW as they put tyre pressure details inside the fuel cap cover.Handy when you need to refer to it !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts