wanting to buy Frontera Estate 2.2 Dti

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone confirm/refute the suitability of this vehicle to tow our Bailey Senator Arizona 1500 Kg. What are the downsides to this vehicle? Any comments asap would be appreciated as we hope to view 2 pdq!! Tony

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I have had a 1995 2.2 16 valve estate since 2000 Towed a Fleetwood Garland 165/5 1350kg had no problems. Tows like a dream just got back from Brixham towing my new ABI Jubilee Rallyman 1090kg got 22 mpg Towing which is good as I get 23mpg nipping to the shops and around town solo.

A380 telgraph Hill was no problem for it.

I have a tow bracket fitted to the front off side to help me get it up the side of the house when we return, as I have MS it makes it very easy.

The thing like like most about it is the size of the boot it is much larger than most 4x4 and has I also launch a boat I can get all the gear in there same when using the van, awning and all the kit.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I have had a 1995 2.2 16 valve estate since 2000 Towed a Fleetwood Garland 165/5 1350kg had no problems. Tows like a dream just got back from Brixham towing my new ABI Jubilee Rallyman 1090kg got 22 mpg Towing which is good as I get 23mpg nipping to the shops and around town solo.

A380 telgraph Hill was no problem for it.

I have a tow bracket fitted to the front off side to help me get it up the side of the house when we return, as I have MS it makes it very easy.

The thing like like most about it is the size of the boot it is much larger than most 4x4 and has I also launch a boat I can get all the gear in there same when using the van, awning and all the kit.
Sorry just realised your looking at a 2.2 DTI mines a 2.2 petrol so not to sure about diesel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts