wareham forest caravan park, dorset

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jo-anne, we ran a club rally there just after the new owners had taken over. Beautiful site, well run with all the toys including a pool. For dog owners it is Paradise, as the site opens into the forest, and you can walk for miles.The one small fly in the ointment was the nearest pub, the Silent Woman.Miserable staff, and I got banned for asking for my lamb shank to be cooked a little longer.I couldn't cut it with a steak knife, and the gaffer said that was the way he cooked it, so that was what I would eat! When I quietly remarked that I was paying for it, and wanted it cooked the way I wanted it, or I wouldn't pay for it, he threatened to call the call the police.I was quite happy for him to do this, but instead he told me to leave and never go back, so twenty two of us did just that! The site, though, is fabulous.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
This is a top park, not run down at all !!

One of our favourites, immaculate showers, loads of walks for dogs direct from your pitch. Lots of woodland tracks for walking and biking. Small shop, outdoor pool and close to beaches.

Open all year and I think its fully booked all summer - a very popular site.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
This is a top park, not run down at all !!

One of our favourites, immaculate showers, loads of walks for dogs direct from your pitch. Lots of woodland tracks for walking and biking. Small shop, outdoor pool and close to beaches.

Open all year and I think its fully booked all summer - a very popular site.
Sorry! mis-read your quote - you wanted a "run down" I read you thought it was run down - DOH !! ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts