Waste Water Carrier

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
Just bought a 2011 Swift Challenger 530SR. I've had a Wastemaster for all the years I have caravanned but it will not fit comfortably into the front locker of my new van along with the Aquaroll and two propane bottles. I am looking at the Fiamma 40 litre waste carrier but nobody in Scotland stocks it (that I can find)! Problem is I have measured up the front locker and the Fiamma 40L may fit in the front locker with the other accessories, but it will be a tight fit. I know it is a long shot, but has anyone else got a Swift Challenger and the above accessories fitted into the front locker?

Cheers

Lawrence

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
When we bought our Hymer it had a fiamma waste carrier mounted underneath the van ........
Caravanaccesories152-1.jpg

Page 18 0n this pdf file from caktanks & this is the price list pdf

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For the last 20 years I have used an older Aquaroll for waste water and a newer larger one for fresh water
This means only one handle needs be taken and the full waste is wheeled to the emptying point with the empty fresh water one being carried and then after refilling the handle is swapped over
The large and small Aquarolls and the gas plus buckets etc easily fit in the front locker of our Swift Challenger 570 as they did in the Senator
The Aquaroll stands on its end and pushes into a corner easily

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your replies. We average 10 weeks, or so, abroad each year and, despite my best efforts, the wastemaster tends to smell a bit. SWMBO will not have it in the caravan or car. Interested in the two aquarolls, WatsonJohnG. Have you ever had the occasion where the waste outlet pipe on the caravan might be lower than the inlet hole of the aquaroll?

Thanks again

Lawrence

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
How about putting the Aquaroll in a bag and in the van. Ours travels in the shower.
mel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lawrence said:
Thanks everyone for your replies. We average 10 weeks, or so, abroad each year and, despite my best efforts, the wastemaster tends to smell a bit. SWMBO will not have it in the caravan or car. Interested in the two aquarolls, WatsonJohnG. Have you ever had the occasion where the waste outlet pipe on the caravan might be lower than the inlet hole of the aquaroll?

Thanks again

Lawrence

The van outlet on the side is never lower than the aquaroll and if you use a long pipe like the one in this pic you can point it to the front or the rear on sloping pitches
Its unusual to have to put anything under the aquaroll as in this pic

MoretoninMarsh004.jpg

Here is also a pic of the front locker showing how it alll fits in with the waste water aquaroll just visible on the LHS
DSC00038.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Have always kept both water containers in their bags in the shower.
If it suits you then that's all that matters
I don't like having to bag things up myself
I had a bag for the aquaroll given to me and it was great for converting to a new inside for my folding wheel barrow
Very good fabric sewn expertly for me by "Perfect Fit of Audley"
but she refused to turn my wife's trousers into an aquaroll cover last week so they are just being elasticated at the waist as required
smiley-cool.gif

Previously it served as a cover for my chop saw but that is now catered for by a nice green hitch cover North Staffs Caravans having provided a nice new one for the caravan
Its great to hear different view points
Martin I wouldn't wish to give the impression that I wanted to invalidate your helpfull comments in any way and the OP has the benefit of your advice but here is a pic of said wheelbarrow to show that I wasn't being totally flippant
Regards
John

DSC00039.jpg

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Could do with that barrow to free up a bit of space in our garage!! 6 bikes at current count and all the stuff the girls have outgrown but won't part with!! We really want to make room for a small toy such as an old mini which swimbo has always wanted, chance of that happening?????!!!!!
smiley-frown.gif

TRENDING THREADS