Watching other caravans

Sep 14, 2006
Visit site
Whilst we are not away this weekend in our van, I have noticed the amount of caravans out on the roads what with the fine weather etc.

Also I have noticed the amount of people that tow their vans with the roof vents in the open position and continue to drive without a care in the world.

I think as a caravaner you always look at other peoples caravans whilst driving and a smile always creeps in !!!

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
I live adjacent to a fairly busy road and have my van patked behind the house. Yesterday I was out washing it and while up the ladders had a good view of all the holiday weekend traffic going past. As you say you do tend to pay more attention to other caravans going past. One went speeding past (over sixty on a bend) and I could see that his rear nearside corner steady had not been properly wound up, probably only about half way. Hope he didn't hit any of these holes and bumps in the roads around here or he could have done some damage

As you said its surprising how many vans you see with roof vents open. On the motorway last summer we saw someone on opposite side driving with their heike roof window up at a 45 degree angle,absolutely no way we draw his attention to it.

Robert

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts