Water pipe layout plans

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
Apologies Damian I didn’t realised. Am just so stressed about the mysterious wet patches that keep appearing in the middle of my bathroom that are no where near my bath, my washbasin or my toilet. I’ve had people in checking for leaks etc but nothing found. I’m basically at wits end and trying anything. Thank you for reply though. Have contacted Tingdene but still no luck. Again thank you though

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Unfortunately where a wet patch may appear does not follow that the leak is anywhere near it.

Sadly I am unable to be of any help, it seems to be a case of searching everywhere, behind panels, following pipework above floor and below and checking every single joint.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Sounds like a nightmare. The only suggestion I can add to Damian’s excellent advice is to put a bowl or bucket on top of the wet patch and see if it catches water. At least that would tell you if it is seeping from below or dripping from above. Good luck
Mel
BTW Caravan Talk forum has a Statics section, you may find someone on there ho has had a similar experience

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
Sounds like a nightmare. The only suggestion I can add to Damian’s excellent advice is to put a bowl or bucket on top of the wet patch and see if it catches water. At least that would tell you if it is seeping from below or dripping from above. Good luck
Mel
BTW Caravan Talk forum has a Statics section, you may find someone on there ho has had a similar experience

Thank you Mel will check the forum you mentioned. Appreciate everyone’s help

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts