Water pumps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What is the difference between the cristal 2 water pump and the ultra flow pump
Both the Crystal and the Ultraflow systems have unique and thus incompatible connection systems on the side of the caravan. but both systems do exactly the same job.

If you are looking to replace a faulty pump, then you could buy any 12V DC submersible pump that will fit into the water container, and simple re-use your existing plug and hose.

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Both the Crystal and the Ultraflow systems have unique and thus incompatible connection systems on the side of the caravan. but both systems do exactly the same job.

If you are looking to replace a faulty pump, then you could buy any 12V DC submersible pump that will fit into the water container, and simple re-use your existing plug and hose.
So I can change my broken crystal 2 to a ultraflow

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
So I can change my broken crystal 2 to a ultraflow
The water connectors to the caravan are different, best thing to do is either Google both water connectors. Or go to a caravan spares suppliers and look at the difference. The pumps themselves are similar and interchangable.

Reactions: ProfJohnL
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If. you were to buy an ultra flow pump, it would not connect to the caravan because the plugs are different. You could disassemble the the Ultraflow pump from its hose and plug and then reconnect it to your old hose and plug, but that is a rather expensive way to do it and a waste of of the ultraflow pipe and connector, Its more cost effective to find another submersible pump and use it to replace your old faulty pump.

There may be other issues though. If the fitting in the side of the caravan is damaged, you would need to consider replacing the entire water pump. hose connector and the wall fitting. If that is the case I would suggest looking at Whale products as well as the Ultraflow models.

Reactions: toad a caravan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts