Well its a sad day - but it had to be done...........

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Well I have sold my van today, after looking for a price guide to get an idea of what it was worth I rang Glossop caravans to see what they would offer. They asked a couple of questions about the van and said if it is as described we will give you £7000. There have been a few on ebay lately that haven't sold so I thought let them have it and it saves me any hassle trying to advertise it etc.
I now have available if anybody is interested the following items: -
2 x 40 litre aquarolls complete with mains water adaptor and 1 x wasthog (All complete with storage bags)
Double step (Purpleline)
Satelite tv kit - Complete in carry bag
Alko hitchlock
2 x Bulldog QD wheelclamps
2 x Folding canvas wardrobes complete with storage bags
1 x Leglock
Fold up table and chairs (The type that has the seats permanently attached to the table)
Breathable groundsheets (2 off)
Awning carpet that goes over groundsheet (Blue and white)
Folding bed safety rail in pink for a girl (We used it on the bottom bunk)

If anybody is interested in any of the above just let me know.
Parksy / Damian, please pass my email adress to anybody that requests it.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Sorry to hear you're giving up caravanning, Chris. If this isn't removed, as an 'advert', I might be interested in the awning carpet - and will ask the moddies for your email address. We live in Yorkshire, but I have friends in Cheshire, so could pick it up sometime.

Val

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
We would be interested in the water mains adaptor if it is still available. Parksey/Damien can you make a plan to put us in contact please. Thanks.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Surfer said:
We would be interested in the water mains adaptor if it is still available. Parksey/Damien can you make a plan to put us in contact please. Thanks.
Melhee said:
Hi lm in the satelite kit, l dont't live too far from you so collection is no problem, can l email you ,
Thanks Mel

Sorted
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts