Well Trained!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All my hard work and training has finally paid off as you can see from the results below, just need to hone her in the fine art of serving beer at the right temperature, and not geting in the way of the television screen when footy is on.Just goes to show what you can do with a little patience & determination.

She will bl**dy kill me when she sieze this, mind you there is only one boss in our house, & thats me, and I have her permision to say so. :)

May 12, 2006
Visit site
I was wondering about a maids uniform you know the sort of thing, little black skirt white blouse etc etc. Forgot this is not the Men only Forum.

Frank

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Food for thought Frank, what would you sugest a little French number complete with hat? tray in one hand feather duster in

the other! Then I might install a bell system to summons her attension to my needs, 1 ring for tea, 2 for beer, etc. Now I am living dangerously. It will be self explanatory if I am not seen on these forums again.

angel2.gif

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
They say a woman's work is never done - doing it that way, it's no wonder!! LOL.

(Come on guys, we've got to keep this Topic right at the top, lest a certain lady misses it...!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
when she has finished her training, I might let her have the attatchments to the vacum,dont want to rush things it`s taken years to get her to this level. :) Supprised by the lack of reaction from our lady members, does this mean they approve?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well I guess I am fooling no one but myself, but it proves I was brave enough (and daft enough) to give it a try, mind you I am still keeping her of the pc at the moment, for my own well being. Woman woman! Where would us poor men be without you.

(now trying to eat humble pie!)

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Where indeed? Mind you, I hate to admit it but as my husband is, as we speak, out in the shed making me a bracket to hang a garden light on, I think we need you too, so all in all, not a bad deal!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts