Wellington Country Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quoted in PC in the top 100 sites, however we found the toilets disgusting and dirty and have just spoken to a neighbour who also found this when they visited....However the PC artical states that the 'toilets are always clean'....I thought maybe a fluke on the weekend we visited, but the neighbours went earlier in the year. I wonder if these sites knew PC were coming or was it voted on ....interested to know as I was relying on the advice in the magazine to find some good sites and this was somewhat dissapointing....I do also have a number of other gripes about the park of which I will be putting in a letter direct to Wellington.....From Victor Mel..

Apr 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul and Ruth, not been Wellington country Park official site but neighbours of our who caravan have, they took there two grandchildren to stay recently and have passed the same comment to us re toilet area and have lodged a complaint.

However have been to caravan club and caravan and camping club district association meets there on the rally field and these are brilliant

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am hearing this more and more as I speak to people outside of the forum...yet PC states in their top 100 parks such a nice comment about the toilets, they must of known they were coming! Mr moderator can you pass these comments onto your editors for the top 100 parks....?

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
I am hearing this more and more as I speak to people outside of the forum...yet PC states in their top 100 parks such a nice comment about the toilets, they must of known they were coming! Mr moderator can you pass these comments onto your editors for the top 100 parks....?
Will do!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts