We've just been on the TV

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Just watching BBC 2 and our web site was shown, the comments about adult only sites were shown on screen. We're famous I hear the call of the jungle (as long as its in a caravan)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Come on now Paul don't just make a general statement and leave us all gasping wanting to know more. Fill us in on all the gen - what the programme was about, who said what and what was the overall observation - good or bad?

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Do you remember this Topic http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newforums/fm_messages.asp?fo=5&fm=76168

Well they made the Programe called Backlash one section was about adult only sites they showed some of the posts from the thread these were some of them taken from this topic on our site http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newforums/fm_messages.asp?FO=5&FM=72925

Lord Braykewynde

3 Sep 2005 11:01 PM WHOOOOAAAA WHOOOAAA Jeeeezzzzz I dont know about unruly kids but you are acting like them. For Christs sake take a gulp of fresh air and calm down.If you go to the "Why Some Prefer Adult Sites" thread where Monkey should have put her post instead of starting off a new thread on the same subject you will see that nobody is blaming ALL children. No matter what your own kids are like you have to admit that there are some right little horrors out there with parents to match who spoil it for others. If you haven't seen or experienced them take off your rose tinted spectacles and get into the real world.

MONKEY

4 Sep 2005 04:28 PM I refuse to get into some childish and pointlessd ebate about whether this thread should have/have not been started. I only have an attitude when dealing with half wits like you.

And for the record my children do not have tantrums - I do not mind you passing judgement on me - be it all wrong - but NEVER bring my children into it - UNDERSTAND?

They then showed interviews with an adult only site owner and some caravaners on the site.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I do remember a post asking for Monkey,Lord B,and Kanga to appear on this program, I,m sure I did,bet its here somewhere, they obviously went ahead anyway !

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Looking at the original post I thought you (tina) were going to be part of it?

Taken from original post -: Big Ron, I'm really looking forward to the program now especially if you, Kanga, Tina and Tom are appearing. It will make Jerry springer look tame. I'll make sure I've got control of the remote control that night. Ray

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Lord B, How about we start selling our autographs for a couple of quid - sad to say that I missed the programme - do think it's very funny though! Just hope that Clive is not too upset at his limelight being stolen!!!!

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I am led to believe that the interviews did not take place as he who should not be named ( Not Harry Potters foe Clives foe )Teachers would not give him time off school

May 20, 2005
Visit site
There you go again Kanga from your comments I can see that you DID NOT see the program and the rest is yet another figment of your imagination and trying to make your self important.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts