Whale water heater IW08010 B or R or C i van control.

May 3, 2023
Visit site
Hi all,
I have an issue. The water heats up .but when I use quite a lot of hot water the temperature of the water cools down . But at that point although no faults visible. The water continues to cool down a though the boiler has closed down element still displayed on the ivan controller .Gas good . Water pressure good . Then after 15 mins or sow I can switch off the Ivan control and It comes back on. Any ideas out there.
Regards caravan john.

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
I would think that this is pretty normal, it's a tiny tank and not a pressurised combi boiler like you may have at home.
When we know we are going to have showers we hit the boost button which will give enough hot water to shower 2 adults or half a teenager , then yes it will take a while to heat the incoming water that is about 14c to 65c for the next shower.
I have also made the mistake in the past of just hitting the boost button but not actually turning on the heater, so the boost will heat the water to 65c but as soon as the 15 minute boost cycle is done there is no further heating .Took me a few minutes to work that one out

TRENDING THREADS