Whale water heater

DCL

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
New Elddis van, water heater keeps going off the ivan water heater control keeps telling me it cannot communicate with the heater,this has happened 5 times in the last 2 days. I have had to turn the main control off and on to get it back on, has anyone hsd this happen.

Jan 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi DCL
Please contact our Customer Support Team who will do all they can to assist you with your query. Contact details below.
Tel: 02891 270531 (weekdays) or 0845 217 2933 (weekends)
Email: info@whalepumps. com
Alternatively send me the best number to get you on and I will get one of our team to reach out to you.
Best wishes
Hayley

DCL

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi Hayley
I Spoke to one of your C.S.agents and he guided me through a reset of the water and blown air heating, it only lost signal once more on that break in the van , we have now gone away again and I have been away 2 days so far, and have had to restart the water heater twice knocking the mains off, it then finds the water heater. It just loses signal somehow, I have not had the blown air heating on to see if it loses signal.

DCL

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It does loose signal on the heating also, it has also come back twice cannot find water pump. Will contact Whale support again when next in the caravan. Signal continues to drop for some reason. System has to be restarted every time for it to work.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts