What a day!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Well, I hope you all had a good day. Mine has been a little interesting.

8am Main PC goes "sod you" and powers itself down for the last time. New motherboard ordered and as I cannot be bothered, I ask for an engineer to fit it when it arrives. (the perks of the job).

9am wife goes to work after making me a flask of tea so I don't have to go up and down the stairs too often.

10am I decide to have a drink, drop the flask... Yep!

11am (ish), having no tea, off I go to make one. i manage to fall down the last 5 stairs and land on my %rse. crutches and stairs don't mix.

12 noon notice my left index finger is a little bloated and a very nice shade of purple

1pm (ish) notice one of the pins in the leg is bleeding

3pm Finger is not so swallen and pin stops bleeding

5pm Wife gets home and after 3 seconds of real (i think) concern spends 20 mins taking the perverbial

NOW, I am considering how lucky I am to have good medical care and VERY good pain killer! I honestly have not felt more than an ache all day

I hope you have had a better day!

Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

My god what a day you had I seem to have been in pain all day to day but I mage to tack a Volvo XC90 for a test drive it had gear tonic.

To me it seemed has if it had no pulling power so I well not be have one of them.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Mark

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I am going out tomorrow with the wife to see if I am ready for short drives.

I realy hope my bad luck stops befor i go out in the car. I will use the landrover just in case!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve,

Gosh you certainly have had a awful day, about the time you had your fall down the stairs I was outside leaning over the caravan roof, washing the bird droppings off.

Roy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve,

Gosh you certainly have had a awful day, about the time you had your fall down the stairs I was outside leaning over the caravan roof, washing the bird droppings off.

Roy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve,

Roy
guess the computer got carried away

Roy

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I've had a similar type of day Steve, this morning I bent down to pick up one of my daughters toys and bang, I think I've slipped a disk.

I'm sitting here in front of the computer trussed up like a Turkey with a back support on and full of painkillers. :eek:(

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Well, if it don't feel better soon, let me know and I will send over some of these pain killers.

You don't feel any pain, and the psychedelic colours you get to see are really cool!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've had a similar type of day Steve, this morning I bent down to pick up one of my daughters toys and bang, I think I've slipped a disk.

I'm sitting here in front of the computer trussed up like a Turkey with a back support on and full of painkillers. :eek:(
A normal night in for you then Roy ;o)

But what you do behind locked doors has nothing to do with us normal, err, I mean average people.

Ps, your not getting out of the meet that easily, some of us need support or at least another caravan to hide behind.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You seem to be full of breaks Steve, your having a break from work while someone breaks your legs, while breaking your flask trying to break dance down the stairs. Do yourself a favour, stay away from Kit Kats!

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site

Don't make me laugh Lol it hurts when I laugh.

Don't worry about having somewhere to hide, I've booked us a couple of kennels at the theme park ;o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't make me laugh Lol it hurts when I laugh.

Don't worry about having somewhere to hide, I've booked us a couple of kennels at the theme park ;o)
LMAO! (literally)

That's what I like about you Roy, your ability to plan ahead! At least we'll be able to go from one dog house to another at Easter....

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Sounds as though you need a fully serviced pitch in the middle of a field on yer own Steve.

No distractions, and if it hurts you can cuss and scream if the pain gets to much ;-)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Lolly,

I don't think you could upset me. I found today to be funny, if the pain killers where not so good I may not have found it so

Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

How did your drive go?

I now when I had my op on my back I had to wait six week till I cud dive which seem a life time but when I went back binned the wheel the pain was not good and I had lost some filing in my right leg..

Sharon said I cud drive her up the wall in the six weeks.

I whish my pain killer work has good has your do as so time they seem to be a wast of time.

Mark

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Mark

The drive was OK. I can start to build my muscles up now to get back to normal. I start physio tomorrow and hope this will make things better

Steve

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts